Monday, May 11, 2009

Soon to be the Ex-Girl...

The name is Saquaya bka Ms. Blaze but Jalen calls me Nicki. Don't ask how we met..I won't tell you. Jalen is seriously the best thing that has happened to me in '09. Life was looking dull, but then here he comes. We weren't meant to be, we just happened. Sometimes it feels like we're moving to fast, but hey...whatever. If we crash & burn at least I'll have a story to tell. Anywho.. this is something serious..it's not a fling or whatever. No matter how gangsta I try to be this boy breaks down all barriers and I'm done fighting. Supposedly a lot of people are doubting this...hence the title of this blog. But we're the best middle finger to the rest!!
Here's a bit about Me: I'm a bitch, I like to argue, I like to get my way, I'm too weird for words, I don't take compliments well, I get annoyed/bored with people soooooooooo fast it makes their heads spin. I don't do the whole 'let's go out and fall in love' thing. I have trust issues and my relationships normally don't last because the guy feels I don't care enough. BLAH. Jay knows how I feel, I know how he feels and anyone who needs more info can reach me at 1-800-FUCKOFF

I don't feel the need to let any of these hoes know that WHAT'S MINE IS MINE. I am very loyal and territorial. Like a fucking tigress...if I claim it...shit's mine if I get wind of anyone sniffing around my property I'll be on that ass like white on rice. LMAO
I'm joking. Please flirt, throw yourself at him, try to bag him; whatever. You'll just be making a fool of yourself.

I'M THE FUCKING BEST, THE BEST HE EVER HAD.
and ever will have so you other hoes need not apply.

I could go on for days...but I'm blitzed so I should end the ranting now.

Sincerely, Mrs. S. Andux

No comments: