Monday, May 11, 2009

Her name is Nicki...Nicki Minaj

well this blog should really correlate with the last which my GF did right YESS MY GF
YESS I HAVE A GF now guys after a while I got bagged =x
She couldn't have said it better with her blog post

Nicki is an intellectual gangsta girl and i dont think there was anything else i can ask for
She is not a bird one bit and the brains is off the hook lol don't think nasty or she'll kill you yes she will get feisty on yo ass and straight wreck ya life kinda like i do if you fuck wit me

Well nicki is different She's in college, shes in a band, and works at an amazing furniture place lol
She's somewhat of a hipster very laid back and is with whatever kinda like me you see the relationship working out don't you ahaaha ha I agree sometimes it seems as if we are moving too fast but shit when you know the feelings is there what else can you do assure that its true and go on This aint gunna be over in 3 months or less im goiin for the long haul like i once did before

Me and Ms. Minaj is down for each other and i got her back and she got mines so fuck with her and you fucking wit me you fuck wit me and you fucking wit her Well this is when the hating starts so babe you ready for this cruel world???

And to all my friends that are girls dont worry I wont desert ya now just cuz i have a girl you might even meet her cuz she's very social as long as you aint on no disrespectful shit so if you gunna be on some shit then keep it at a distance and to the hoes that was there sorry you done

Sincerely,
Mr. J Ruffin
Mrs. Minaj's hubby

No comments: